because it’s time
for the top five of the most shocking health
hazards ever encountered onBar Rescue.
Brace yourselves!In at #5, partially reheated
gumbo at the Turtle Bayin New Orleans was
so full of bacteriathat people who ate it
were seeing it twice![retching] [audience groaning] I guess the gumbo’s so bad,
it makes people puke. How dare you get people sick! Close it the [bleep] down!At #4 are the shockingly
unsanitary cooking utensilsat RG’s lounge
in Kansas City.Chef Wayne’s customers
were in for a shockwhen I blew the lid
off these pans.How often do you
clean the fryer? I clean them every week.Look, how many times was
the bacon cooked on this?You see this dripping down?
And served to people!Oh, my God.It ain’t gonna be spotless,
but it’s clean.This is inexcusable, John.[groaning]At #3 is a black pool of
what seemed to be toxic wastelurking just beneath
the floorboardsat Empty Bottles
in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.[sniffing]
What is that smell?A natural spring
we have in our basement.There’s food 8 feet
from here! Look at this! – That’s terrible.
– Smell it! This is not spring water.At #2 is the grease trap
in Omaha, Nebraska.The owners were so busy
getting drunk,they forgot to clean it
for months on end.What’s that smell? They, like, just turned
the heat on? I can’t even work here. Yeah, this is
getting worse. I come in here. I’m all set,
ready to start working in the kitchen,
and all I smell is [bleep] Ugh! [coughing] [Bleep] Look at this!
Here, guys. Get over here.
This is your grease trap. These guys haven’t
cleaned the grease trap in God knows how long. We had to call
a plumbing company, and we’ve lost
the whole day of training. It’s pretty bad.
It’s something that probably should’ve been
taken care of months ago.[audience groaning]And at #1, the walk-in
at Fairways in Tennessee.I already thought I’d
seen it all in this place,and then I found out something
was growing in the cooler.Is there any mold on
the inside of this walk-in? I don’t think so. Oh! [gasping]Mushrooms growing
in the walk-in!Look at this!Oh, my God.What the [bleep], Harry?
This place is dangerous,
for chrissakes! Nobody eats
this frickin’ food!